Dagala Thousand Lake Trek
11 Nights 12 Days
- Dificulty Level:
- Duration: Eleven Nights/Twelve Days
- Altitude: t
- Season: April/May and October/November
- Group Size: 1 pax & above
Government royalty, all meals, tea and snacks, accommodations, transport, entrance fees, guide, Druk Air fares services, visa fee, TDF
Drinks, other personal bills and tip for guide, driver, cook & hotels.
Personal Equipment Checklist
- Trekking or running shoes
- Camp shoes or slipper
- Socks – polypropylene
- Down or Fiber- filled jacket
- Jumper/ Pile jacket
- Hiking shorts for man and woman
- Waterproof jacket, Umbrella
- Hiking pants
- T-shirts or Blouses
- Water Bottle
- Torch (Flash light) Batteries & bulb
- Toilet articles
- Toilet paper and wet tissue (Optional)
- Cigarette lighter if you are smoking (Have to pay 200% tax)
- Sun block
- Small Knife
- Laundry soap (Optional)
- Medical & first aid kit
- Sewing kit (Optional)
- Cap or hat
- Camera & lenses
- Lens cleaning equipment
This is an excellent trek for those of good fitness who without necessarily having had previous Alpine experience. This moderate standard rated trek passes through various picturesque high altitude lakes so named as the Thousand Lakes Trek. Also the route is particularly rich in bird species, alpine flowers and attractive meadows. The route also presents fascinating views of prominent eastern Himalayan peaks such as Mt’s. Everest, Kanchenjunga, Chomolhari, Jichu Drake, Masang Gang, Tsenda Gang and Gangchhenta.
- Stunning views of some of the world’s highest Himalayan ranges including Mount Everest in Nepal, Jumolhari, Masanggang, Jichu Drake, Tiger Mountain in Bhutan and many more.
- Forests of fir, blue pine and dwarf rhododendrons, nomadic yak herders, pristine glacial lakes of Jigmelang, Simkotra and Janetso teeming with trouts, and the ancient monastery at Phajoding.
DAY 1: Arrive Paro. 2250M.
DAY 2: Paro sightseeing.
DAY3: Paro -Thimphu. 68 KM. 2 Hours. 2350M.
DAY 4: Thimphu - sightseeing.
DAY 5: Thimphu - Genekha.
DAY 6: Genekha - Gur. 5Km. 4 hours.
DAY 7: Gur - Labatama. 12 Km. 5 hours.
DAY 8: Labatama halt.
DAY 9: Labatama - Panaka. 8 Km. 4 hours.
DAY 10: Panaka - Talakha. 8 Km. 4 hours.
DAY 11: Talakha – Thimphu- Paro.
Some time itinerary may subject to change depend up on situation and coincidence. This is for your kind information & necessary consideration.